RIHE Institute Library will be opened from June 2nd as follows.
Please be noted that the sevice will be limited and only for HU members.
10:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday
(There might be no staff in the library between 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m.)
*Closed on Monday, Wednesday and public holiday.
・Borrowing and returnig books, or extending loan period
・Browse journals and newspapers
・A couple of reading seats
・Library database search
・Reference inqueries etc.
* Please return books to the Book Drop at the entrance of the building of RIHE.
* You can request the loan extension by sending an email to the following address with your name, affiliation, and name of the book you’d like to request for. You can renewed up to twice.
*Replace (at) with @
* Be sure to wear a facial mask.
* Thoroughly wash your hands and disinfect your hands with antiseptic solution.
* keep your distance from others.
* Please refrain from visiting if you feel sick.
* Make sure that your stay will be short.
＜Safety measures at the library＞
* Staff wear a facial mask.
* Keep the door and windows open for ventilation.
* Regurary disinfect the PC and tables etc.
* The number of visiters might be limited to avoid crowding depending on the situation.
* Reduce the reading seats and place not to face each other across the table.