NACC 2016 will be centered on providing clear and tangible ideas to members that will benefit their regulated career colleges and their students. With that in mind, if you attend NACC 2016, you will:
• Gain insight on how regulated career colleges are valued when purchased by investors, what is quality assurance and why it is relevant and what you can do to make your graduates attractive to employers.
• Understand how to adapt your recruitment techniques and teaching methods to make your institution attractive to members of the Generation Y and Millennials.
• Find ways to make classrooms more interesting and more effective in order to retain and attract students.
• Better understand the student loan de-designation issue from a government perspective and how to avoid it.
• Have new tools to help your graduates obtain and retain employment – which in turns reflects on your college.
• Appreciate issues surrounding accommodation of special needs students. This year’s conference will include live entertainment and special guest speakers.